Countdown to B-Day

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I'm banded! I'm banded!

Well here I am back from hospital and feeling pretty good considering. I went in to Shepp Private at 8am Monday morning but did not go into theatre until around 2pm. Pretty groggy when I woke up a few hours later and mainly just felt muscle type pain around my stomach area. This has persisted somewhat but otherwise I don't feel any pain at all. I can get comfortable but changing position, getting up to go to the toilet or getting back in to bed hurts a bit. Don't feel one bit hungry but have had some apple juice, tomato soup and a callippo yesterday (not all at once mind, just over the day) and am planning to have some sustagen and soup today.
Basically I am really happy that my band is fitted and I have called her Chloe so we can become familiar with one another and her sexy name will motivate me and remind me that I can be sexy too if I work with her.
Yay for the new me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal and Chloe,

Congratulations and all the very best wishes for a great life together - you two are made for each other!

Love Shaz

Anonymous said...

Hi Sal,

Congrats and everything else Shaz said!

Just take it easy for the rest of the holidays and let the family spoil you.

Myf xoxo

Unknown said...

Hope you are feeling better now. It's an excellent idea to name your band, makes it feel more real I think. Its also important to have a relationship with her.
-bridget :0)


http://bridgetparker.blogspot.com

Melanie said...

HI and congratulations on being banded. I'm on for 31st July. I live in the Hunter Valley and and travelling to Sydney for the band op. How are going since the banding?
Melanie

Tina :o) said...

Congratulations on becomming a bandit! You are now on you way to a healthier skinnier you. Way to go.

Cheers Tina