I put my name and surgery date on the surgery date thread back in February. I was way down the bottom then and it seemed like it would never get any closer to the top but now I am 18th!
Life is really busy with all my own children at school, Jessica especially being in Year 12 and Lily in Year Prep. Sam and Tom are in Years 8 and 9 respectively. I am Year 8 and 9 Co-ordinator at shool, have two Year 12 classes (Drama and Psychology) and am co-directing the school musical production of "The Boyfriend." I do love being busy but I get tired and I think my weight has a lot to do with it. I say I am getting older but I know it is not just that at 39. Here's to having a lot more energy in the future.
My surgery is on the 30th and Lily is having her tonsils out the week before at the Mercy so it is lucky I did not take time off for myself. Just hope she is feeling better by the time I go in the next week.
Band Camp is on this weekend! I think this will make it all seem a little bit more real to me then. I am really looking forward to meeting all the other girls in person even though I will be the only one without a band. Next time I meet them I will be banded too. I am starting to feel twinges of nervousness and the voice inside my head sometimes screams out "What are you thinking woman?" but I can shut him up with comfort food for a bit longer yet...that is until I start he optifast stage in a couple more weeks.
I will update again then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sal, you are getting so close now - I'm very excited for you. I hope you are having a wonderful time at band camp - just think of the head start you will have on your band.
Myf xox
Post a Comment