Countdown to B-Day

Thursday, March 13, 2008


I have booked and paid a deposit for Band Camp with Andrew Spalding. Band Camp is for people with lap lands silly not instruments! It is in May so I won't be banded yet but it will be getting close. Andrew thinks I will be the only one without a band already fitted but it will be great to meet Shazz and others that are such an inspiration to me on the Yahoo message boards and through their blogs.
I am thinking of trying optifast for a week as I have a trip planned to Tuross Head after Easter so I thought I could have a practise run and lose a few kilos while I am at it.
Yesterday the students at my school had an out of uniform day so I came as a student. I had to borrow a dress from the chubbiest girl in Year 12 who is a real sweetie and was very good humoured about it. The kids were just fabulous and loved the joke and so did my colleagues...except one who, when the Assistant Prin said I could pass for a student and I said I was about half this weight (102kg) when I really was a student ,this guy sneered and said 'sure you were'. Just watch this space little man. The old me will re-emerge before your eyes after my banding in june and this time next year I will borrow a much smaller dress and look damn hot in it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was fun. What a rude so and so - you will show him!!